" We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"
My Family Is My Joy
This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Kalli's Fun Trip To Hawaii
Kalli and her friend Jessica from work , took a little vacation to Hawaii last week. They stayed with another friend Karen who lives there while her husband attends BYU Hawaii. Here are a few random shots of their trip .
I use to have that body but I gave it to Kalli . I would like it back now please : )
Kalli was dying to find,touch, or see a turtle. That's a whopper!
OK...first of all I am so jealous. Second these are the pictures she will look back at after she has popped a few kiddys out and say look at my body! Freak I would kill for that bod. Third....What a great group of friends.....too fun!
1 comment:
OK...first of all I am so jealous. Second these are the pictures she will look back at after she has popped a few kiddys out and say look at my body! Freak I would kill for that bod. Third....What a great group of friends.....too fun!
Post a Comment