So, Halloween just aint what it used to be around here. This year was weird and full of firsts. We began our evening slash afternoon activities at a Bingham football play off game at 3: 00. What awesome weather we had for the game. Anywho, after the game we went to Mike's cousin Cynthia's house for dinner. Just Mike and I. It was the first time we have ever not stayed home and passed out candy. No one egged our house so I guess the kids did not care that no one was home. Chad went to Ryans house and hung out with friends. Kevin was in Hawaii sick with a cold (I know your heart is breaking for him) . Kalli was the only one who got into the spirit. She and her two friends from work dressed up and went out. Rachal was the cutest Tooth Fairy. Kalli and Jessica were .....well pirate wench and saloon girl. Nice choices I know. Kal and Jess went to a dance at UVU. The qoute of the night goes to Kalli with " If STD's were air born I would have got one there!" Apparently there were a lot of "Houchy Mama's " and "Skanky" dirty guys everywhere. It was sick. People just don't dance like they used to!
P.S. Kalli is wearing shorts under that SHORT SKIRT along with a slip not shown in the above picture.
2 comments:
Costumes sure look cute.
Looks like Kali knows how to how fun with our with out the men! Sounds like you and Mike had a night out - how can that be bad!
Post a Comment