1. I have a great husband to share my life with me.
2. I have really, really good kids
3. I have the gospel in my life.
4. I have a loving Mom who always cheers me on.
5. I have a job I like with people I love dearly.
6. I have a beautiful home.
7. My husband has a good job.
8. I have a little bit of food storage.
9. I own a gun.
10. I have good in-laws
11. I have a car to drive.
12. I have good friends that love me.
13. I am not sick.
14. My eyes and ears.
15. The ability to touch people's lives with my poems.
16. My trailer & four wheeler
18. My camera so I never forget!
19. Dark Chocolate
20. I have a comfy bed.
This is a small list for such a huge topic. I hope everyone stops and thinks about their blessings !
1 comment:
I love your new beach picture. It's so nice to think about all of the things that we should be thankful for, especially when we don't think we're so blessed.
Post a Comment