My Family Is My Joy


This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.




Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mamma Mia... Chad's Bust'n a Move !

Bingham's Dance Company had their Dance Concert over the weekend. The girls asked some of the guys from the football team,( that they knew could lift and throw them around and not drop them), to dance in this Mamma Mia number. Chad is front and center. You can see him better after Mike moves around the BIG head in front of us.....Enjoy!

4 comments:

Linda said...

That was awesome! I give the toe-touch and the spin a "4" and the rest a "10"!!

Parkin Family said...

LOVED IT!!! The bend and snap move right in the middle was my favorite! I have a new appreciation for CHAD!!!

Vayle said...

Wow! That was awesome! Way to go Chad!!

Megan said...

That is absolutely DARLING!!! Chad is super, super cute. I have a video like that when my old boyfriend did a dance and I remember how much I loved it. Now, being the mom watching it, just cracks me up how old we've become. Darling, darling, darling. I loved it.