My Family Is My Joy


This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.




Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day Mike***Through The Years


This is a tribute to Mike Isom, husband , father, son, son-in-law, friend and all around good guy. He is devoted to his family and loves to spend his time with his kids. He spends countless hours tutoring, teaching, working, supporting and praying for them. They are the light of his life. Everything we are as a family is because of Mike's ability to be a hands on Dad around the clock.

I believe my kids know how lucky they are to have him for their Dad.
To my girls I say, choose well.
To my sons I say, prepare you have big shoes to fill . Love You!






Returned With Honor



GO UTES -Good Times
Random pictures of places Dad has taken us!











































6 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I love all those pictures! Where are you in those yellow ponchos and hard hats?

Michelle Smith Isom said...

hi

Megan said...

Can you even believe that you have been so blessed to have had an amazing life? What wonderful memories, I love those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tribute. I have enjoyed the many different things we have done. Love ya

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Evadna tried to comment but it did not make it through. Mike told me what you said. I'm glad you liked it and got to read about your awesome son.

Anonymous said...

Momma, My Dad is pretty great hu!! You did an awsome job picking him out:) i love you both and the way fun memories we have as a fam.-Kalli