Mike started a new job today. After 9 1/2 months our prayers have been answered. He works for Moog Medical Devises . He is doing a job that he is well qualified for and that make him really happy. It was like getting ready for a child's first day of school around here this morning. Lots of nervous jitters. Everything went well so I'm sure he will go back tomorrow...hahaha!
I have to say Mike has weathered this storm better than I have. It has been tough at times but he has always kept plugging along trying every networking strategy possilbe. He was pushed out of his comfort zone quite forcefully early on but he stepped up and did what he had to do for his family. He is a good example to all of us!
7 comments:
That is such great news! We have been thinking of you guys so much.
That is WONDERFUL!!! I'm so thrilled for your entire family. Thank heavens. I'm glad your prayers have been answered. I hate the fact that it took 9 1/2 months, but phew!!!
That is amazing news! Congrats!
Thank you everyone :)
That is fantastic! Such a relief! I hope you did something fun to celebrate!
YAY!!! We have been praying for you guys and others!!! Such a relief. My brother got a job too. Still no stable job for my brother-in-law but we're still prayin! Love you guys!
Congrats!! Such happy news!
Post a Comment