My Family Is My Joy


This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.




Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Early Mother's Day Surprise for Grammie

I have wanted to take my Mom to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point for years. I was finally able to pull it off today. The weather was nice and it was my day off. Mom was feeling good today and was up for an outing, so the timing was right. It was breathtakingly beautiful and everything I hoped it would be. Happy Mother's Day Mom!




The color combinations were amazingly beautiful





















Sweet little Momma with her babies









These are a few of my favorite things!





4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Wow! I did not even know they did that at Thanksgiving Point! Looks beautiful!

About Us. said...

We went last Saturday, it was awesome! Love all the vibrant colors. We saw the ducks too!

Megan said...

I can't figure out why my tulips don't look like that. Mine suck. What a fun outing for both you and your mom.

ichewice@comcast.net said...

THE GREATEST MOTHERS DAY GIFT A GRAND MOTHER OR MOM COULD WISH FOR!! A DAY WITH MY DAUGHTER AND THE BEAUTY OF GODS GIFT TO US ALL, TUPLIPS!!