My Family Is My Joy


This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.




Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New Addiction

The "Twilight Saga", all four books have been keeping me busy this month. Kalli talked me into reading the first one reluctantly." I'm sure , Vampires " I said. She promised I would like it. She was right! I started book one on vacation Aug. 1st. That night I read by the light of my "headlamp" around the campfire. I was hooked. It took me just 2 1/2 weeks to read all four books in the series. It was a good thing that the olympics were going on through some of that time because that gave Mike a diverison. He really was unhappy that Kalli got me started on reading.

We (Kalli and I) are looking forward to the movie due out 0n Nov. 21st.

1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

Ok - Finally a partner in crime! I am reading the 3rd book right now...maybe we need a girls night in November?