My Family Is My Joy


This Blog is my attempt at keeping a record
of my thoughts, feelings and the moments in life that take my breath away.




Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Survived Girls Camp

The Zip Line was fun to watch. The girls were a little scared at first but soon embraced the adventure.


Amy is terrified of heights. The girls begged her to do it. She cried the entire time! She is awesome ! ( top picture)
















Random Fun Pictures







The Jelly Fish Song (weird song)







Amy and Stephanie were the other leaders at camp this year. It was so much fun to get to know them better. We laughed our heads off. We had 16 girls this year and 7 of them were first year beehives.

2 comments:

Michelle Smith Isom said...

It was fun!

Megan said...

It looks like that is a really nice camp. How fun for the girls to be able to sleep in cabins. I might have not left after the first day when I was young, if that was the case!!