
These Are a Few of Mom's Favorite Things
The ocean, sand , shells and surf are the things that I love most on earth.
Blue crystal skies, white clouds that are high, shapes that form above.
New blossoms in spring, a child on a swing, dark chocolate that's known as dove.
Grass that is green, when dishes are clean, a call from a friend that I love.
Meadows on high, eagles that fly, holding hands on a walk with my guy.
Babies to hold, make a scarf for the cold, dance like I'm sixteen not old.
A ride on the bike with my hubby named Mike. A sunset that welcomes the night.
I like to drive fast, to make memories that last, music that makes me cry.
Having lunch with the girls, Rubies and Pearls, pants that fit the first try.
Stars that are bright, the warmth of sunlight, the smell of hot pumpkin pie.
Flowers are best, to garden's a test, ours usually slides with a " B ".
The boys make me laugh, a hot bubble bath, a nap outdoors in the breeze.
Reminiscing with Mom, sewing dresses for prom, a dip in the pool, yes please.
I wanted to share these moments so rare, Oh! Just remembered that I hate to fly.
Is there more maybe so , but for now I must go, for time is passing me by.
1 comment:
How beautiful.
Post a Comment